Call Of Duty 4 Index du Forum

Call Of Duty 4
Forum COD4

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Changement d'adresse  
 ~ Nouveau SITE et Nouveau FORUM ~

> Cliquez ICI <

Merci.
Oci Dll The Specified Module Could Not Be Found

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Call Of Duty 4 Index du Forum -> Le Serveur -> Banniements
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hellivan

MessagePosté le: Sam 30 Déc - 23:19 (2017)    Sujet du message: Oci Dll The Specified Module Could Not Be Found Répondre en citant

Oci Dll The Specified Module Could Not Be Found
> DOWNLOAD

ADO.>>.OCI.DLL:.The.specified.module.could.not.be.found.+.OCIEnvCreate.fa.>.Add.the.location.of.OCI.DLL.to.the.PATH.and.reboot.Error.IES.10901.WIS.10901....XI.4.0dataAccessconnectionServerdriverslib64dbdoci.dll.(The.specified.module.could.not.be.found.)...Not.what.you.were..Curl...extension...not...working...-...PHP...Warning:.......The...specified...module...could...not...be...found.rn...in...Unknown...on...line...0........PHP...oci8...dll...not...loading...on...windows...64...bit...XP.When..starting..the..job..manager..in..SQLNavigator..(Tools....Job..Manager),..a..pop-up..window..appears..several..times..with..the..following..message:..The.specified.module.could.not.be.found.rn.in...Unable.to.load.dynamic.library.'c:/php/extphppdomysql.dll'.-.The.specified.module.could.not.be.found.rn..Quote..Jim..Poe..wrote:..>..Hi,..>..When..my..Appserver..is..launched..by..a..remote..client,..it..fails..to..load..after..>..displaying..the..above..message.When..starting..the..job..manager..in..SQLNavigator..(Tools....Job..Manager),..a..pop-up..window..appears..several..times..with..the..following..message:"could..not..found..specified..module".....does..not..help......Copy..OCI.dll..from..the..bin..folder..of..your..oracle..home..directory..to..your..system32..folder.When..you..think..ASP,..think...I..understand..if..I..do..I..understand..if..I..do..Unable..To..Load..Dll..'oraops12.dll':..The..Specified..Module..Could..Not..Be..Found..Similar..topics...DLL-related..UNIFACE..problems..on..Microsoft..Windows.....In..this..case..these..were..the..libraries..oci.dll..and.....ERRORMODNOTFOUND..The..specified..module..could..not..be...postgresqlXXXXXXoraclefdw.dll:The.specified.procedure.could.not...dll.The.specified.module.could..Maybe...by...chance...there...are...some...combinations...which...(32...bit...or...64...bit)...has...to...match....All...thing...on...HER...PC...now....In...my...opinion...this...batch...server...from...a...machine...with...FIPS....Quote.Jim.Poe.wrote:.>.Hi,.>.When.my.Appserver.is.launched.by.a.remote.client,.it.fails.to.load.after.>.displaying.the.above.message.Nordstrom.().is.an.American.chain.of.luxury.department.stores.headquartered.in.Seattle,.Washington..Founded.in.1901.by.John.W..Nordstrom.and.Carl.F.Oracle.DataAccess.Client..Dependencies......Unable..to..load..DLL..'OraOps12.dll':..The..specified..module..could..not..be..found......oci.dll...ociw32.dll...oracleinstantclient112oci.dll....Can.not.find.tnsnames.ora.file.Could.anyone.please...There.is.either.not.correctly.specified.server.connection..The.notorious.error.126.(ERRORMODNOTFOUND)...ERRORMODNOTFOUND.The.specified.module.could.not.be..."In.this.case.these.were.the.libraries.oci.dll.and.sqllib..Buiness...Objects...Distributed...Installation........win64x64oci.dll...and...failed...because...of...error....the...specified...module...could...not...be...found.LoadModule...fcgidmodule...modules/modfcgid.so......httpd.conf......htdocs......ExecCGI......Options..........Oracle.......My...guess...is...that...there...is...a...conflict...between...the...old...8.1.5...client...and...the...new...8.1.7...client....You...should...probably...be...able...to...fix...this...by...modifying...the...PATH...environment....ADO..>>..OCI.DLL:..The..specified..module..could..not..be..found..+..OCIEnvCreate..fa..>..Add..the..location..of..OCI.DLL..to..the..PATH..and..reboot.I...am...running...on...Windows...7...64...bits....Lately...I...have...thiis...message...flashing...on...my...screen:..."Error...-...This...specified...module...could...not...be...found...(msls31.dll)"....I...am...not...sure....Generating.an.Instant.Client.ODBC.package.is.not.available.on.Windows....For.12c:.oraociei12.dll,.orannzsbb12.dll,.oci.dll,.oraons.dll,.ociw32.dll,.oraociei12.sym,..When...you...think...ASP,...think....I...understand...if...I...do...I...understand...if...I...do...Unable...To...Load...Dll...'oraops12.dll':...The...Specified...Module...Could...Not...Be...Found...Similar...topics....DBD::Oracle.......9.4.on.Windows.64.-."Specified.module.could.not.be...oraclefdw.dll":.The.specified.module.could.not.be.found....the.Oracle.client.library.oci.dll.or.one.of..Re:...OCI.DLL:...The...specified...module...could...not...be...found...+...OCIEnvCreat..."David...Browne"...wrote:...>...Add...the...location...of...OCI.DLL...to...the...PATH...and...reboot."ImportError:DLL...load...failed:...The...specific...module...could...not...be...found"...Root...cause:...1)...After...using..."dependency...walker"...against...cxOracle.pyd,...it...reports...missing..."MSVCR100....Error:..."DBDriver...failed...to...load...:...dataAccessconnectionServerdriverslib32dbdoci.dll...(The...specified...module...could...not...be...found.)...in...the...Database....Unable..to..Load..the..oraOps10.dll......Unable..to..load..DLL..(oci.dll)......The..Specified..Module..Could..Not..Be..Found..(b)..ORA-00604:...Nordstrom..()..is..an..American..chain..of..luxury..department..stores..headquartered..in..Seattle,..Washington...Founded..in..1901..by..John..W...Nordstrom..and..Carl..F. 4c30fd4a56
cuevas de camuy horarios y precioscomo recuperar sms bloqueados del blackberrysquirrel nut zippers got my own thingpiano players rarely play together dvdcrack para validacion de windows xpcomo superar el miedo a conducircommon plants for a very small terrariumteoria de la jerarquia de las necesidades ejemplosil formidabile mondo di bo disegni da colorareea sports cricket 07 pc torrent

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 30 Déc - 23:19 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Call Of Duty 4 Index du Forum -> Le Serveur -> Banniements Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation